不管你在生意上卖什么, 目标是产生利润, so the last thing you want to hear is that some of your 客户 or 产品 might actually deliver no profit at all, 正确的? What about if you knew that every time you sell a specific product, 或者将订单交付给特定的客户, 你的生意实际上是赔钱的?
如果你不分析你的服务成本, that could be precisely what’s happening in your sales operation, 你甚至不会知道.
The good news is that you don’t need to do that. 然而, you do need to get a handle on your cost to serve, target the 客户 and 产品 that cost you the most, and start taking steps to make them more profitable.
Chat to our cost to serve consultants located in 悉尼, 墨尔本, 布里斯班, 珀斯, 今天的泰国和越南.
Our cost to serve consulting assignments have ranged across the world and include countries such as 阿根廷, 澳大利亚, 巴西, 柬埔寨, 中国, 埃及, 斐济, 香港, 印尼, 日本, 韩国, 老挝, 马来西亚, 蒙古, 新西兰, 巴布新几内亚, 菲律宾, 新加坡, 泰国, 阿拉伯联合酋长国, 联合王国, 美国 & 越南.
Do You Have a Gut Feeling About Cost-to-Serve?
- Some of your 客户, 产品, 和服务 generate higher expenses than others
- Higher cost to serve equates to lower profit margins
- 也许你知道这个, but it’s not so easy to distinguish which 客户, 产品, 或者服务的成本更高
- It takes time, 钱, and effort to identify high cost-to-serve 客户/services/产品
- You can save substantial sums of 钱 through cost-to-serve analysis, whether your company’s turnover is $200 million or $30 billion
- 一个简单的, spreadsheet-based analysis can help you identify some high cost-to-serve 产品, 客户, 和服务
- A more comprehensive analysis will present greater savings opportunities, 但是消耗时间, 钱, 从你的生意中获得资源
- That opportune moment to perform a cost-to-serve analysis might never present itself—and meanwhile, 你的生意在亏损
- 物流局 can assist you to improve profit margins by:
- Identifying your 产品, services, 和客户的高成本服务
- Helping you to realign distribution channels to minimise cost to serve
- Helping you to realign service policies to maximise your profits
- Setting you up with appropriate software applications to analyse and monitor cost-to-serve (we are vendor agnostic)
Rising Distribution Costs Impacting Profitability
Our approach was to undertake a cost to serve analysis of all 客户 and 产品. We identified the high-cost 产品, processes & 客户 and built a cost-to-serve calculator to assist sales staff when generating quotes.
- Improved allocation of 客户 to stock locations.
- Increased knowledge of cost to serve within the sales team.
- 整体 物流成本降低8%.
Through analysis of all the organisation’s 客户, 产品, 和渠道, 博天堂网站登录的审计突出了高成本过程, 产品, 和客户的高成本服务. Subsequently, we developed a cost and profit profile of all 客户 and 产品.
- Improved understanding of customer and product cost drivers.
- 重新设计一些分销渠道 and MOQs.
- 物流成本 节省10%以上 实现.
物流局 built an online profitability analysis tool, enabling the client to slice and dice data relating to the customer and the supplied 产品. The analysis established profitability 正确的 down to the level of individual orders.
- Improved visibility enabled small changes in the handling and dispatch of orders.
- Warehouse/customer allocations were reconfigured for optimal network performance.
- 主要客户退货a 利润增长4%.
At 物流局, our cost-to-serve credentials speak for themselves. We’ve been specialising in helping business get to grips with this often-poorly-understood supply chain issue since 1997. Over the course of hundreds of projects, we have:
- Conducted cost to serve audits across 25 countries
- Helped businesses from $20 million to $20 billion plug massive profit leaks
- Taught hundreds of client-staff how to monitor and manage cost-to-serve issues
- Developed online analytics tools to help businesses quantify cost to serve gaps
- Guided clients onto a sustainable path to greater profit certainty
Act Now to Reduce Cost-to-Serve and See Increased Profits
一个简短的 免费的 consultative call with one of our experts is a simple and affordable first step to reducing cost-to-serve. 在通话过程中，博天堂网站登录将:
- Develop a 3-step action plan for you to attack the problem.
- Leave you with a clear picture of your strategy and positive actions to resolve the issue.
If you’d prefer to talk about engaging us for a more comprehensive cost-to-serve reduction project, 请发送电子邮件至 (电子邮件保护) 或打电话 us at the number of our office nearest to you.